January 04, 2006

Welcome Cherry Ziad

Well I was going to introduce my new contibutor to this site and give you some of the back ground but then she went ahead and already posted so I guess I'll just let her introduce herself. Cherry has been writing me alot over the few months and making corrections to some of my summaries and then lately gettin gpretty upset that I haven't been updating here even though the thing last time where I forgot to write a summary and then one of the chapters on the CHokeville site disappeared before I could write a summary hasn't happened since! But it is so long between new chapters over there that I sometimes forget or sometimes don't even care!! :) So when Cherry said she would be happy to help out if I just "stayed out of her way!!! LOL" that I said OK so now she can put things here too. Welcome Cherry.