January 04, 2006

Chapter 75

Leona took a powder I guess? Maybe she's tired from doing such a bang-up job. (Sarcasm.) Anyways someone better hurry and update this before the next chapter disappears. So I guess this is all dialogue from Hugo. He’s telling Herman Kim some background information about a science experiment he (Hugo) did in Fortalia. ANd how he can’t go back there anymore. I think he’s saying that this will be helpful b/c now it’s like he’s a dead person, which would maybe be of use to Glendennig’s company, I forget the name. Are we supposed to give our impressions? I felt like there was a piece missing that explained why just b/c he can’t go home it’s the same as him being dead, but I liked the addendum or footnote at the end, whatever it was. And overall you get some details about Hugo’s mysterious past that make you wonder.