January 05, 2006

Chapter 76

It's CherrIE, actually. Nice. Anyways am I supposed to introduce myself. I like Pachinko and anything else Japanese-related. My favorite juice is Kagome Orange Carrot Blossom. I used to drink a ton of juice and it was like my favorite thing but now I'm worried about high fructose corn syrup and scared of juices that aren't 100% juice so that limits things. Anyways let's get back to reviewing the next chapter, shall we?

This is a chapter about the girl Hugo mentioned in the previous chapter, the one who ended up in the hospital because of the science experiment. I guess she got really screwed up pretty bad somehow. Actually this chapter is mostly about that girl's father (FRANK MUTO) and how he never dies (!?) and he wants to kill Hugo. But he wants to kill him respectfully and bury him at sea? If I recall correctly, the whole story starts with Hugo washing up on the beach, so maybe we'll be seeing more of Mr Muto later! Just my guess. If Leona says to cool it with my opinions, I will say YOU cool it with YOUR opinions!