February 14, 2006

Chapter 83

Well it sure did not take me long to fall completely behind. No wonder it stills says that this website is by Leona Pankey up above. I'm sure she'll give me what-for if she sobers up at all today.

Now we meet JANE, the receptionist. Hugo tells her that he got bit by something in the ocean (did we already learn this? or is it new? I admit I'm getting a bit confused on account of the dribs and drabs nature of this endeavour).

Jane sends Hugo directs him to the office of Dr Manz. To get there you go down through a trap door and then through a glass tunnel under the ocean. Hugo seems to enjoy this and just stays there for a while and fantasizes about taking Jane on a date there. Keep dreaming, buddy, even in this briefest of character sketches we can tell she's out of your league! Then he continues on and comes to a metal door with a, I'll just quote it and click the "i" button: NEVER MIND! basically there's a design on the door of a few triangles :

I have nothing else to say about this chapter. Wait not true. The title of this chapter is "Door Four." and in college I worked at an off-brand sub shop called Door Four Subs. Because it was in a round building that had 7 doors, and our store was located inside the fourth door. So that reminded me of that. A special closeness with this chapter, I guess.