January 24, 2008

Chapter 132

Allison is trying to make her way towards Old La Garra. She finds herself at The Embers, where we've been before (Chs. 21-22), and our old friend Estra Maxie is apparently still slinging beverages behind the counter.

Some creeped out old man tries to convince her not to go, blah blah whatever. She's going, get over it, Gramps. The waitress tells her where to find an entrance. But it does sound like a creepy place, for real, and nothing good ever happens there. So it's a little worrisome. But Allison finds the entrance and heads down.

And that's the end of part two, wow. I wonder how many parts there are going to end up being? Part of me wants it to go on forever and part of me wants it to be done already.

But overall I like chapters like this, I really like it best when Allison is sad but determined. That is how I feel a lot of times.