October 24, 2005

Chapter 71

Ack!!! They changed the Chokeville site so now there is three chapters on the page at once but I forgot to type up one (this one, Chapter 71) and it went off the site before I could!! I thought I would have lots of time but did not. I'll try to remember what happens in this one but it was a while ago that I read it so if anyone remembers it better please just comment me or email me and I will update this section. I am sorry!

I remember that is is about SAL'S FISH HOUSE and lcukily nothing much big happens (I think??) and its just history or details about the Fish House. And how it is just a front for illegal things for Feddema Global? And one guy (Sal) gets really into pretending he runs a fish house and then after actually DOES run a fish shop because he is so good at it? Folks I do not know what else happens in this chapter.